Free Consultation with Bankruptcy Attorney
We Make Debt Disappear!
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on any websites owned and/or operated by Discount Las Vegas Lawyer or third parties retained to operate its owned/operated websites. The types of personal information collected are:
- Date of birth
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Any Other information necessary to prepare the documents for your particular legal case
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself strictly to prepare your legal documents and to contact you to process your case. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process your case or create your documents. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive and to upload your legal documents to you only. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us by you on any form on any of our websites (nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com, discountlasvegaslawyer.com) in ways unrelated to either the preparation of your legal documents or fulfilling court requirements and procedure for your legal case.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online (e.g. the secure forms you use to send us your information). We use a third-party provider who uses the same technology banks use for your online bank account access.
How To Contact Us
Discount Las Vegas Lawyer
7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd. STE 300, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Direct office phone number is 702.420.7052.
Terms and Conditions
If a party who completed a questionnaire or form on any of the Discount Las Vegas Lawyer websites subsequently chooses not to pursue the legal matter for which they contracted by filling out the questionnaire, the party understands that the second payment will not be due and the business transaction between the client and Discount Las Vegas Lawyer will be considered completed and ended. The first payment will not be refunded, due to the time and effort expended on behalf of the client after a questionnaire has a been completed and the credit card charged. If Client sends signed and notarized documents to Discount Las Vegas Lawyer, it will be assumed by Discount Las Vegas Lawyer that Client wants Discount Las Vegas Lawyer to file said documents at court. The second payment will be charged to the client’s card and the case file and no refund will be available for the second payment once Discount Las Vegas Lawyer has received original signed and notarized documents from Client. Bankruptcy clients who make payments towards the full amount due and for whom services are provided as milestones in payment levels are reached understand that there is no refunds for payments already made, but that no further payments will be due if Client chooses to not pursue bankruptcy after retaining Discount Las Vegas Lawyer to represent Client in a bankruptcy matter.
- Electronic Communication. By visiting nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; discountlasvegaslawyer.com, and lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.comand sending e-mails to us in electronic form you consent to receive electronic communications from us, and a phone call, if you enter your phone number on the Contact Us page on any of our websites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- Credit cards. We collect your credit card information and we charge the fees for your legal case to said credit card. Once you complete a form on our website(s), you agree that the first half of the cost of your legal case will be charged to the credit card with which you provide us, either on the questionnaire or on the phone. You agree that the first payment is not refundable after we received the questionnaire from you. We begin work on your case IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of the questionnaire, no matter the time of day or night, and we work seven days per week, fifty-two weeks a year to better serve our clients. In the case of a Living Trust, the full payment is taken up front; in the case of a bankruptcy case, payments will be made in accordance to the terms on the bankruptcy questionnaire and the payment arrangements you make with us.
- Pricing and Billing. Fees are set forth throughout our website and there are no hidden fees. Fees for all cases are charged at a flat rate for our services. In some cases, it is necessary to hire a process server and publish a Summons (in the case of a one-signature annulment or divorce) and this cost is additional to the flat legal fee which covers the services of your attorney and his paralegal staff. If your annulment or divorce becomes contested and you choose to use the services of Attorney James E. Smith to represent you in court, there will be additional charges as the flat fee covers your uncontested matter only. Should you require the services of Attorney James E. Smith for negotiation, or mediation, or for anything above and beyond what is customarily needed for an uncontested Nevada annulment or divorce case, or beyond his usual duties regarding a bankruptcy filing, there may be additional attorney fees incurred. On occasion, Clark County Nevada District Court raises its filing fees. That fee will be passed on to the client. Every effort is made to contact clients and advise them of impending filing fees increases.
- Applicable Law. By visiting nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; discountlasvegaslawyer.com and lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Discount Las Vegas Lawyer
- Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; discountlasvegaslawyer.com; and lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.comor to services facilitated by nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; discountlasvegaslawyer.com; and, lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.comshall be resolved through Mediation in Clark County, Nevada.
- Copyright and Trademarks. All content included on nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.comand discountlasvegaslawyer.com is the property of Discount Las Vegas Lawyer and protected by United States and international copyright laws.