Are You Eligible For Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
Find Out Now!
Free Attorney Consultation
We Make Debt Disappear!
CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIVIDUALS
You are eligible to file a Las Vegas Chapter 13 bankruptcy even if you are self-employed or operate your own unincorporated business, provided you meet the following criteria:
- You are a current Nevada resident, or Nevada is where you spent the majority of your time during the past 180 days.
- Total unsecured debts must be under $336,900
- Total secured debts must be less than $1,010,650
11 U.S.C. § 109(e)
- You have received credit counseling* from an approved credit counseling agency, either as an individual or in a group setting, within 180 days before filing. 11 U.S.C. §§ 109, 111.
- You have taken a financial management class during your required credit counseling, you must file it with the court.
- A husband and wife may file a joint petition or individual petitions. 11 U.S.C. § 302(a).
NOTE: You cannot file for a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy if a bankruptcy petition filed by you within the past 180 days was dismissed by the Bankruptcy Court because of failure to appear before the Court, or due to non-compliance with a Bankruptcy Court Order, or the bankruptcy was dismissed by you because creditors asked the court that property on which they hold liens be returned to them. 11 U.S.C. §§ 109(g), 362(d) and (e).
WHY FILING WITH US IS YOUR BEST OPTION:
- FREE credit reports!
- Discount prices - Superior Service
- Attorney with 18 years of Nevada Bankruptcy experience represents you!
- No confusing stacks of forms for you to fill out. We do it all for you!
- Full phone and email support during your Las Vegas Nevada bankruptcy
- Dedication to truly serving your needs with compassion and integrity, to the best of our ability and power; all without judgment or criticism. Some of us have been where you are now...