Nevada Bankruptcy Attorney
Break the Financial Chains That Bind You!
Free Consulation. Flat Fee. 23+ Years Experience.
We Make Debt Disappear!
I am a solo attorney firm in Las Vegas. I give free bankruptcy consultations. You will never be shuffled between attorneys after you retain me for your bankruptcy. I will be the one there with you at your Creditors’ Meeting. I won’t send you alone, or with some lawyer you never met and who never saw your file before.
– Bankruptcy Attorney James Smith
Helping You Move On Is Our Priority
IT’S TIME TO CONSIDER FILING BANKRUPTCY WHEN…
- You are experiencing a devastating financial setback due to illness, loss of job, loss of clients (when self-employed), and, or, divorce
- You have recently become disabled
- You only pay the minimum amounts due on your on your bills, especially your consumer debt, such as credit cards
- You receive threatening phone call, insults, and harassment from creditors
- You get notices that your home is being foreclosed upon
- You get notices that your car is about to be repossessed
- The IRS is sending you notices
- Your wages are being garnished
- You are being threatened with repossession of personal property
- You are going through a divorce, have less income, and more bills
Get your questions answered and concerns addressed during your free in-person consultation with Attorney James Smith.
A NEVADA BANKRUPTCY STOPS:
- creditors from calling you
- wage garnishment
- foreclosure on your home
- repossession of your car
- repossession of furniture
- nearly all repossessions
A BANKRUPTCY WILL NOT STOP:
Student loans, except hardship cases
Most tax debt
Alimony, maintenance, and child support
Debts of fines, penalties or criminal restitution
Debts owed for personal injuries caused by driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Debts not listed on the Bankruptcy Petition
Contact Us Now About Your Bankruptcy
From Our Clients
Last great attorney out there!
I met Mr. Smith several years ago. Not only is he a great attorney, but now a good friend. I initially had him help me with family law matters and corporate matters and he always did an excellent job. One of the very few good attorneys left out there.
R.E. Las Vegas, Nevada
The staff at this attorney’s office is very knowledgeable and was very helpful in guiding me through the process. I was very impressed with the quick responses to my questions. Hopefully, I will not need this service again, but if I do I would use them.
M. H. Las Vegas, Nevada
Great help through trying time
Thank you. You’ve been a big help and while it’s been a trying time, I’m very satisfied with everything you did. Thanks again.
W. H. California
Why File Through Us?
- FREE credit reports for clients declaring bankruptcy in Nevada using our services!
- Nevada Bankruptcy Attorney with 23+ years of bankruptcy experience represents you
- You will not be turned over to a newbie after you retain the attorney with experience.
- No confusing stacks of court forms for you to fill out. We do it for you!
- Full phone and email support during your bankruptcy. We still take your call after you pay us!
- Dedication to truly serving your needs with compassion and integrity, to the best of our ability and power and without judgment or criticism.